Social Media

Veda Day 2: What's your B-Hag? (Big Hairy Audacious Goal?)

|
This Post is meant to be published yesterday... But I didn't had enough super powers to stay up late. LOL.

A Short Update:
I was a little bit disappointed yesterday because my ring wasn't ready. The prong that they ordered is too small for the diamond, so hopefully today it will be ready so that they can ship it to us. If you are wondering why don't we just pick it up from the store while we're there is because we chose the option to not pay the sales tax that will cost us thousands more of $$$. So yes, we are cheap Smart.

Frozen Strawberry Margarita from 'On the Border' is the Bomb!

Yes, I ordered 2. Jealous? LOL.

And yes, I walk around in the mall wearing a 5inch heels.

We are still here in Kansas City, Staying in Hotel Rooms and Eating Out for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, is getting ridiculously expensive... But on the other hand, it's still fun...
We love swimming!
 And yesterday was the hottest day after 27 years, Dang! I think it was 107〫

Running after her is a workout!!! LOL!!!

Dad & His Little Princess Again...

My Super Model, She is also a great swimmer! :)

Here's my Vlog Post for Veda!


Photobucket
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature