Social Media

Birthday Wishlist

|


After our wedding. Now it's my 29th birthday that's coming up.

After traveling to Vegas with 3 kids? I realized I needed a bigger bag.
So this one is on top of my wish list.




Man, I would love to own one. Please????

2nd one would be an iPad2.

After a whole day of doing chores... At times when my evening is in complete silence,
all I want to do is be quiet and read...

But my iPad, Or I should say My Once-Owned iPad is no longer mine.
Zyon owns it now, LOL.
Full of games... Like yes, the memory is full that I can't download anymore books...



And at times when I want to use it. It has no more charged. Agh!!! 
The moment I pick it up? it's just about ready to die, Waaaaaaaaaaah!!!

As much as I want to blog every night, Sometimes, I feel so lazy to sit down so proper to play with my laptop. So the idea of actually owning another iPad will be wonderful...


Tonight, Jazzle and I did her science project. It was fun. We had fun...
We made a plant cell model. Jazzle is a natural artist. She truly has an amazing talent.
Not just musicality but even also when it comes to arts and crafts like this.

I am very proud of her.


With Nanay.


And Little Ms. Twinkle Toes?


Still Crazy as ever. Okay maybe crazier.



And My Zyon?


Gentleman as always. Truly is a good boy.

With Nanay.
They are such amazing kids. They never fail to WOW me every single day.



They are the love of my life.

Photobucket
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature