Social Media

A day with my chipmunks

|
I am blessed with beautiful and healthy kids. 
And I am grateful to God every day.

Yesterday Zyon, Raine and I went to the park.
The weather's been so beautiful lately that it allows us to go out and enjoy and play.


It is baby Raine's first time to go on a swing.

She likes it. What do you think?



It's a great arm workout to swing both of them at the same time.


Zyon had so much fun running around and playing like a big boy.

He is such a joy.




After the park, we went to the bookstore.

Read a few magazine and books, and Zy enjoyed his starbucks chocolate milk, and a double chocolate frap for baby Raine and I. Nope, didn't take any pictures there. I will next time.

Oh-kay, are you ready for this?

My mini-me? She is so stinkin' gorgeous!!! Agh!!! Scary!!!


I look at her, and I just can't help to get mesmerized.

She is such a big girl now... Makes me want to cry.



Can't believe that she's mine.

My little precious. My first child. 


She gave meaning to my life.

She made me better.



She is a good girl...



And crazy beautiful.



I did it, 3X. LOL.

Thank you Lord for keeping them safe and healthy at all times.
I could not ask for more.


Photobucket
2 comments on "A day with my chipmunks"
  1. sobrang cute ng mga blessings mo ne. glad you don't forget to thank God everyday. blessings ko rin kayong lahat. your gumugurang na tito misses you all so much. how tall is jazz now? ever thought of signing her up w/ modelling agency...only the best and be very careful, mahal ko.
    titoB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazzle is gorgeous... seriously, I won't be surprised to see her in magazine covers in a few years.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature