Social Media

She's One and a half year old already! What Happened?

|
Look at my little angel...
She is getting bigger and bigger every single day...

Getting Crazier and Crazier as well.


She amaze me constantly.


The moment she sees me with my camera, she knows it's "mommy time"


I have to be really quick with her, she moves fast. 
And with a manual/focal length lens, it's an adventure. LOL.



Enjoy your little one... they grow up fast. Like Crazy Fast! 




Photobucket

1 comment on "She's One and a half year old already! What Happened?"
  1. awww, what an adorable baby! and so beautiful too! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature