Social Media

Arkansas Fall

|
Fall here is absolutely spectacular.
After 2 days of Rain...


(I guess that's what all the trees needed to transform their leaves into magnificent array of colors.)
The leaves of the trees just changed dramatically. And I swear after that 1st night of rain everything changed overnight. Is that even remotely possible? Well I guess huh? WOW...



And you know what else?
TA-DA!!!

I wake up every morning, so happy and so amaze because this is what I see from my house...
This is my view from my living room, my kitchen, master bedroom, bathroom, and basement.

Isn't that just absolutely beautiful? And Picture doesn't even give justice.
It's more magnificent in real life.
And  Every single time that I look at it, you will hear me oohh and ahhh-ing...
Hee hee...

FALL OUTFIT:

I wore boots last week, but these past few days the weather wasn't bad at all.
Not too cold and Not hot.
So today I wore my favorire pair of pumps...
Woot! 



I don't know about you, but I sure am not ready for winter.
I DO NOT LIKE WINTER!
I get cold so quick!!!
Brrrrrr!!!

Have a wonderful Friday Tomorrow!

Under the covers,
Photobucket

1 comment on "Arkansas Fall"
  1. I love Autumn. It's my most favorite season :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature