Social Media

Halloween Template Freebie

|


I got another freebie for you, 
the weather was beautiful all day today, it was a perfect editing weather.
That's why, I had the time to make more templates and edit more photos.

I post more pictures on my photography blog and I only post a few here and there here.

So, Baby Raine and I did a photo shoot today. 




Did a little shopping yesterday, and kids clothes are just crazy expensive nowadays. Sheeshz!

So anyways back to the freebie that I was talking about.
Here is a very cute Halloween Template for you.

And Here is a sample that I made.


 It has 4 frames where you can showcase 4 of your favorites shots.
In the original template it has the word "boo!" in the top instead of "Raine's" name.
I saved it as PNG so you can just easily click and drag your photos and save it as JPEG and then you'll have very cute halloween template. 

You can download yours HERE 

If you liked it, please help me spread the word and share the love to others.
I appreciate you, and have fun!





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature