Social Media

Raggedy Ann (Living) Doll

|

Look at my Little Real_life Raggedy Ann Doll.


It's getting harder and harder to take her pictures.


She can't stay still for long.


I have to run around after her. And with a manual focus length? it's NOT the easiest.


I love her soooooooooo much!!!


She is such a joy to my heart...


FALL:

I love Fall, I love the golds, Oranges, Reds, and Pink Colors all around us.


Here's A Sneak Peak of Zy Man's Halloween Outfit.


What will you be this halloween?
I will be RED RIDING HOOD.
I will post a make up tutorial on how i'll do make my make up for halloween.
Please let me know if you have one posted on your blog because I would definitely love to check it out.

Ciao!
Photobucket

1 comment on "Raggedy Ann (Living) Doll"
  1. Oh this is just too adorable!

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature