Social Media

Techy Mommy Addiction

|


Why am I so happy???
Because today, I just preordered my iPhone 4S for Verizon. Weeeee!
I know I just bought my new Blackberry Bold 9930 Last Month,
but i'm just not happy with it. It's just not me anymore.

SPOILED??? No i'm not. I'm loved.

Unfortunately, I am not available for an upgrade
so we bought the phone for it's full retail price of $749-99
I listed my phone (Blackberry Bold Touch 9930) on craigslist for $475

Hey, and if you're interested give me a shout out.
If you're a blackberry lover, and maybe it's time for an upgrade,
lemme know.

Here are the full specs of the Blackberry Bold Touch 9930




Research in Motion (RIM) officially announced two new BlackBerry Bold smartphones, the 9900 and 9930 (aka the Bold Touch). Both the devices running Blackberry OS 7 with a faster browser and voice-activated search. Both the devices has magnificent specifications for business users.

The 9900 variant is a Tri-Band HSPA+, Quad-Band GSM/EDGE smartphone and the 9930 version is a Dual-Band CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A, Dual-Band HSPA+, Quad-Band GSM/EDGE handset.

BlackBerry Bold 9900 and 9930 Specifications:

• 115 x 66 x 10.5 mm, approximately 130 g
• 2.8″ capacitive touch screen display – VGA (640×480), 287 dpi resolution
• Ultra-easy QWERTY keyboard, optical trackpad
• 1.2 GHz Processor, 768 MB RAM
• 8 GB on-board memory, plus microSD slot supporting up to 32 GB cards
• NFC technology
• 5.0 MP camera, supports 720p HD video recording
• Orientation Sensor (Accelerometer), Digital Compass (Magnetometer), Proximity Sensor
• Built-in GPS / aGPS
• Dual-Band Wi-Fi® – 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4 GHz and 802.11 a/n at 5 GHz
• Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR support
• Wireless Network support: o 9900: Tri-Band HSPA+, Quad-Band GSM/EDGE o 9930: Dual-Band CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A, Dual-Band HSPA+, Quad-Band GSM/EDGE
• 1230 mAh removable, rechargeable battery
• BlackBerry 7 OS
Copied Link From HERE.


Photobucket

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature