Social Media

Asian Chicken Recipe

|
I made a few tweaks on my own recipe. "Chicken for the Gods"
As much as I want to share the exact measurement like what you would usually find in any NORMAL food blogs out there, I can't.
I don't do any measuring while i'm cooking.
Cooking is like singing for me.
I sing from the heart, therefore I also cook by the heart.

Without further ado...
Here's my very own "CHICKEN FOR THE GOD'S"
 
Ingredients:
Minced Ginger
Minced Garlic
Onions
Chicken Breast cut into small bites
Celery
Eggs

Oyster Sauce
Mayo
Sour Cream
Honey
Pepper
Dash of Basil and Parsley
Thai (spicy) Sauce
Sesame Seeds

Yes, that Mayo is really upside down, LOL!


Onions

Chicken

Minced Ginger & Garlic

Eggs

Spices

Cellery

Thai Chili Garlic Sauce

STEPS:
 
Minced Ginger, Cook it until it's really brown...
 
Add Garlic
Then Onions

Pan Fry your Chicken
Add your Spices
Add your Oyster Sauce
Add your Mayo
Then Sour Cream
Hmmmmm... Yummy...
Now time to add  a little bit of sweetness
and add your honey.

This dish is a perfect balance of sweetness and a bit of spice.


Time to add your celery.
And 1 egg.
 

The key is to overcook it a little.
To have that perfect brown or burnt taste.
Sprinkle your Sesame seeds...
It's so good, aaahhh...

So this is your "Chicken for the God's"


Best Served with Rice



Please, try it. And let me know how you like it.

3 comments on "Asian Chicken Recipe"
  1. Love it! :) Looks very delicious

    www.kingline18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks soooo good, Lhey! Now it's my turn to try your recipe! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so yummy. Would love to try it, but have no idea about the measurements. Kudos to you for cooking from the heart....next time for us amateur cooks, can you please still go off inspiration, but also measure and write down before you throw it in the pan? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature