Social Media

Christmas is tree is up

|
Yep that's baby Raine, and Yea her diaper is hanging down because she was trying to take it off. Haha.

Our christmas tree is so plain and so "Jason & I" like, so we're planning to add more fun ornaments. Off to Pottery Barn we will go later.

I ordered a lot of stuff online last night. It was cyber monday. I am not sure if I really got good deals but oh well, I had to do some christmas shopping one way or another anyways.

How was your thanksgiving? I still got lots of pictures that I have to edit, so i am sure I will be posting those soon.

Do you go crazy over Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals also? I usually don't because I want instant gratification. So after ordering stuff online last night, I am regretting it now because I know I will be counting minutes and days before I see my purchase, agh!!!!

So have you done any Christmas Shopping lately? Don't you just love the holidays? Aaaaah...

Love it to bits,
Lhey
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature