Social Media

Glass Tile For Backsplash

|
Jason & I are very Different when it comes to choosing or making decision. When I want something, I just jump and make up my mind. It is what it is. But J likes to go on circles, round and round till he see the perfect picture on his head.

Got home today and brought a new tile for our backsplash in the kitchen. At first I didn't love it just because my mind was so set into the other one. But then I am so glad that he saw and brought me home the new tiles. It's just so perfect... Perfect shades of colors, and size of the tile. It's almost it was customized to match our fireplace. Cool! So, what do you think?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature