Social Media

MAC & ULTA Mini Haul

|

 Mini Haul Yesterday

Yesterday I Went to MAC to check out their Holiday Collection 2011.
Surprisingly enough, I was not in awe and didn't drool all over the store. DON"T GET ME WRONG, the colors and new shades are really beautiful, it's just that I'm not really a big fan of shine and shimmering eye shadows. I don't like using frosty eye shadows.

Iced Delights Lip Bag/Wintercool
But I still picked up a few goodies that I would like to share with all you... 

Mineralized Eye Shadow
"SNOW SEASON"







MINERALIZED EYE SHADOW
"Shimmermint"


And then I also went to ULTA and picked up 3 nail polish!!!







I had fun shopping yesterday... hope tha you also had a lil fun yourself... But guess what? It's Saturday tom.
It's the weekend... Go ahead and have loooots of fun for me!

Lhey


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature