Social Media

Otterbox Defender iPhone Case

|






Before, I was all about cuteness, the thinner the case the better.
But now? NO MORE. 
The case might be bulky. But hey, my phone is extremely safe.
Screen and all.

Wanna see why I chose this case?







I might get two more in purple and all white.
I get mine from eBay. I bought this one for $27+ free shipping.

How do you protect your iPhone?
Where do you buy your case?

Have a sweet Wednesday Evening...


Photobucket
If you find this post helpful.

5 comments on "Otterbox Defender iPhone Case"
  1. I have the same case! I don't use it anymore now that my phone is pink lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate anything bulky on my iphone, but i love the kate spade iphone 4 cases :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooo.. nice color Mommy Lhey!! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a boring black Otter box and defender for our iPad. Sulit naman kasi lagi kong nababagsak hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature