Social Media

Procrastination

|
No more. No more procrastinating. Last night before I went to bed, I told myself that This week will be awesome, that today everything will change. And guess what? I woke up and not worrying about what my fb status should be, or what's a cuter way to say good morning to all my twitter friends. I did laundry, cleaned the house, finished the dishes. Loads and loads of laundry... And to my surprise, i've finished everything. There is nothing in my dryer. It feels so good. I feel so proud of myself.

I cooked dinner (as always) and I helped my daughter with her project. Called my father in PI, spoke to my brothers and my preggy sister in Singapore. It just feels so rewarding.

I feel light. I feel like i'm worth something again.

And I also did a lil bit of research how to be a better blogger. I want to write more posts that has greater value. I want to share products that I truly love. Give my readers some contents that are worth reading. I owe that to you.

Although I don't feel my best right now, health wise. But inside me, i feel complete! I'm going to live my life in a better way. Be a better mom, wife, daughter, sister, and even as an artist. I want to enjoy my life, and spend more time with the people that i love, i will continue to spend lesser time on facebook, twitter, or any time-consuming extra curricular activities.

Time's too short to waste on nonsense!
Stay beautiful!!!

Lhey

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature