Social Media

Christmas thought.

|
Christmas is my favorite holiday. I truly believe that somehow, it beings out the best of everybody. And It's also a special day to remember that someone was born, and to live, then died to save us from the Sin of the World.

Thank you Jesus. Happy Birthday.

I am blessed. With a great life. With a beautiful family - and wonderful friends. Like what they said, it's not the presents under the tree that matters, it's whom surrounds the tree. I once thought that Christmas are just for kids... Definitely not true. It's for everybody. The beauty of giving and caring. It's making people happy, smile, even cry from happiness. It's the "getting together" all the laughs, the great food, solemn prayers, the thought of gratefulness, appreciation, and contentment.

This year, I wanted to count my blessings. But I didn't know where to begin. My blessings are overflowing, and No, I don't mean material or worldly things. But the things that truly matters... The things that fills our hearts. The things that makes us complete.

I sit here and I type while tears are flowing down my face. Wishing that I can gather all my loved ones to celebrate Christmas with us. I miss my family back home in the Philippines. I truly wish that I can just blink and like magic they will all be here to have fun and celebrate Christmas all together again with me. My Father, aunts and uncles, brother, sisters, nieces, and nephews... I wish them a Merry Christmas.

And to you also, thank you for being there and continuously reading my blog. I appreciate you. I wish you a Merry Christmas and I hope that you're spending it with all the special people that you love.

Stay blessed, healthy and beautiful inside and out!!!

*cheers*

LHEY :)
2 comments on "Christmas thought."
  1. Such a sweet message. We are missing our families too in Texas, New Jersey and China. But I'm sure I'll see them soon, as you will see your loved ones.

    Merry Christmas!

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, sis! More blessings to you and your family.

    P.S. Tuloy pa ba kayo lilipat sa Pinas?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature