Social Media

Kids Bedroom

|
Finally. They have a room. I'm still not done decorating the wall. But as far as organizing and sorting out their toys; that task is done. I am having such a hard time trying to choose a picture to put in a frame to place above their beds. I have thousands of pictures to choose from, ugh! Stressful. Lol.

I ordered the toy boxes from walmart. I ordered it online. I am not sure if you can find it in your local stores. You might wanna check first. I bought it for $59.99 each. There are 12 plastic bins. 4 of it are bigger in sizes and the rest are smaller bins. It feels so good to finally get organized. Now Zy and Raine can actually see their toys and will be able to play with 'em without diggin' forever for their toys. I am happy. We are slowly getting settled. Almost a HOME.

Lhey
2 comments on "Kids Bedroom"
  1. Awwww... your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice toy bins. I want to get my daughter something just like this.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature