Social Media

New MacBook Air Pink Case and Keyboard

|
Guess what I got in the mail today. My case for my MBA. It's PINK. It's so cute!!!!

I ordered it from eBay. From a US seller. I bought it for only $15.98 and also free shipping. Pretty cool heh?

Oh and by the way, my lcd screen is still cracked. I'll get it fixed after the holiday and kid's birthdays.
4 comments on "New MacBook Air Pink Case and Keyboard"
  1. Lucky you. Love MAC. And that color suits you perfectly.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute, sis! And for $25.98? Great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! this is something I would get if I had a macbook. too cute.

    Come and enter!
    In Love With Fashion Giveaway.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! so so cute! <3
    So sweet how your kids are your priority :) Such a great mommy..

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature