Social Media

Straight or Wavy Hair?

|
Today I straightened my hair and then ended up curling it in the end. I need help, which one looks better?
6 comments on "Straight or Wavy Hair?"
  1. I think you look good in everything. :) A merry Christmas and happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaw ladies, you are too kind. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in both! The straight gives the goodie-goodie aura... you know... librarian-vamp type girl hahah. Wavy gives a sophisticated look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are Beautiful and look great with both hairstyles. You remind me of Victoria Beckham.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your black hair color. very simple and elegant :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature