Social Media

Jazzle's11th Birthday Party

|
The Princess is 11


The Party is very simple. Small, but fun!



She invited few of her closest friends.
And her Sister/Best Friend Madison and her family.









The girls and everybody else had such a great time.
I did the inline skates, unfortunately I don't have any picture. 
Thank God, because can you imagine a hippo doing inline skates? I don't think so.
I'm sorry for giving you that visual. But I look very close to that.

So anyways, enough of my self-pity-lose-weight-issues.

It's Zy Man and Baby Raine's first time to skates.
Isn't that special? So precious...
They have No Fear!!!
Especially the little girl.
Yay!



Daddy with Zy

Daddy and Raine

I am so amaze how fast my kids are growing. Sheeshz!

I adore them. My Princesses...

My Precious Daughters

Photobucket
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature