Social Media

Yada-Yada Tuesday

|
To Clean. Cleaning. Cleaned. And more Cleaning.
Ha ha... Story of my life.
Jason & I clean at least 2 times a day. And i'm only talking about our living room and floors.
We have so much windows, It gets so dusty so easily. Ugh!!!
 Either that, or too much windows that we can see every dust and speck.
Sheeshz, Tinkerbell!!! Stop playing with your fairy dusts Already!!! LOL!

So anyways, today I decided to rearrange Zy & Raines bedroom.
It was absolutely crazy. Toys were all over the place...





So these are the "after" pictures...

Baby Raine's going crazy over Zy Man's Hat! She wants both!

Moved their toy boxes in that one corner and also moved their beds.






Posing with DJ Lance, LOL!

Brobee reading Super Martian Robot Girl, Hehe :)
I am still working on picking out pictures to put on their walls. 
Too many great shots, I don't know which one to choose.

Oh and by the way, I got some goodies today. I am thinking of hosting a mini-giveaway here on my blog.
Let me gather all the stuff first and when all's ready, you'll be the first one to know.
I'm so excited! :))

5 comments on "Yada-Yada Tuesday"
  1. Good job cleaning! I know what you mean, I clean all day too.

    Hey, my daughter has the same table, except in Dora design. She does everything on it.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaay sis. A mom's job is never done. Ako rin, kakalinis ko lang then after a few minutes, may kalat na naman hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so adorable! And YAY! for Yo Gabba Gabba!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like my Kid's rooms lol. We also Love Gabba. I Love the Hello Kitty decals on the closet doors. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature