Social Media

The Best Puppy Face Ever

|

This face will het whatever she wants. I swear.


What can I say she learned from the best. Yep, from me. I'm guilty.


Haha. She is just the cutest. She knows where my soft spot is. Honestly, when it comes to all of my kids? My soft spot is all over my body.


Went to the park today...


It was such a beautiful day. I'm glad we did though, coz the kids have so much fun.








Even daddy had so much fun.





How was your day today?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments on "The Best Puppy Face Ever"
  1. Awww. How could you say no to that face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayyyy :) that was so cute!! hehe :) am sure she cant get anything she wants!!! hehehe I, myself can't resist on that cuteness as well. Pano pa ikaw Mommy Lhey :)

    >> am doin great, as well. Blog hopping Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and expression nang anak mo... Take care..

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature