Social Media

RIP Whitney Houston

|
"Let the children's laughter reminds us how we used to be..."

The Greatest Love Of All. The very first song I learned and sang in a competition. I joined so many singing contests when I was young, and sang so many of Whitney's songs. Joined band, performed professionally. And then still sang a lot of her songs. I love her. She is one of the reason why I became a singer. I saw her one day and told myself that I want to be just like her when I grow up.

Thank you, thank you Whitney. You were and still is such an inspiration. Your life is a beautiful example and lesson, not just for me but for the billions of lives that you've touched through your soul and music.
Your legacy shall live on forever and ver.

May you finally find peace with our Lord. Sing with the angels... Shine down on me! I love you Whitney. You will be missed...

Lhey

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature