Social Media

What a great valentine indeed!

|
My husband is the most unromantic romantic person I know. But wow, may I say that he did a heck of good job this year.

He sent me a happy valentine picture message first thing in the morning which is so not him. A picture with a puckered lips? Saying mwah?! Soooooo sweet!!!!

It's the best part of my valentine.

Brief history/scenario:
Days before valentine i've been looking around for a gift for myself already, haha. I was instructed to Not get a gift for him, so what do I do? Look for the perfect gift for myself then, lol.

So I ordered myself a simple tote from Macy's. It's a nine west tote. I fell in love with the size, material (quilted) and color (gunmetal) it should arrive in the mail pretty soon. Also got me a kate spade quilted case for my macbook air and an incase case (ordered from the apple store)

So those were my gift to myself, hehe.

Valentine's day came... After the picture message, my romeo came home with flowers. Aaaaaaah, he is truly just the best... It's so perfect already.

But that's not all I got? After picking up my daughter from school, he came home with more goodies... Naked 2 for mommy!!! Yey!!! And Victoria's secret... I'm a happy mommy... New bra new nighties, make up, flower, a "mwah" picture? What more can I ask for???

Oh, almost forgot about our dinner. We went to Legacy Blues Bar in Fayetteville, it's like 45min away from where we live. The dinner just completed such a wonderful valentine for me. I felt like a princess... So beautiful, so special, and so loved. I am truly blessed.

My husband is truly the best. He is the best friend that anyone could ever have,

This valentine's day? He... He... He made me feel like a natural woman, lol!!!

Hope y'all had a great valentine!!!
2 comments on "What a great valentine indeed!"
  1. super valentines day u guys rock...love to follow ur blog......please checkout my open giveaway ,animal inspired makeup contest,,,hope u enter :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature