Social Media

Glamour Chic

|


There are days where I just walk around my closet and start picking up clothes 
that I want to put on. just because.




DO you have those days? I wish i'm not alone, haha!


I know I said I will post pictures of my have nude lipsticks. 
But I decided to do a separate post on that coz I gotta take better pictures than the ones I took yesterday.

But...
AS I promised, Here is a sneak peek for my give away that is coming very soon.


Have a great week loves!
xo!
Lhey
13 comments on "Glamour Chic"
  1. Such Beautiful pictures! These pics look like they should be in a fashion magazine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Emma dear, thank you for your kind comment. I appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Cool Style & Blog!!! xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    Ps. Follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!!! And it will be my pleasure to follow you back :)

      Delete
  3. Such a glam dress and killer heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous dress. I know how you feel, sometimes you just want to dress up just because =) Beautiful photos. Your blog is so cute! I applaud you for being able to maintain a fabulous blog in between mommy time =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mama!!! I appreciate your lovely words! Blogging is my stress reliever! And plus all my girlfriends are here! And now I have a new one in you! Yay!

      xo!
      Lhey

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous photos and you are so pretty<3
    would you like to follow each other?:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely dress! You look so pretty! I am a new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gladly!!! Thanks for the love!!! :))

      Delete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature