Social Media

Light Scented Perfume: My Top 5 Favorites

|
In choosing my perfume, I prefer the fruity, citrusy scent. I don't like the floraly or worse that Strong 'old woman' scent, haha! Okay, let's change it to 'mature scent'. 
Sorry to all my mature, wise reader. (if there's even one) I was just being playful.

So okay, I made a list of my top 5 favorite cologne/perfume.
These scents are also great for summer. So if you are looking for a light scented smell for this coming beach season? Here are my faves and recommendation:

Not in any particular order:


I love love by Moschino

Clinique Happy

Be Delicious by DKNY

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Green Tea By Elizabeth Arden



Do you use any of these? Which one is your favorite? Or if you have any great recommendation please let me know by writing a comment below.  I am always open for new ideas.

PS. My All-time Favorite is the D&G Light Blue. Just thought i'd let you know. LOL.

Photobucket
2 comments on "Light Scented Perfume: My Top 5 Favorites"
  1. I have tried the DKNY one, and I like it. Smells like sweet apples! :)

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. I habe the dkny parfume And i Love it

    Kissies

    Pinar

    Xmore-than-Fashionx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature