Social Media

Little by Little I'm getting there

|

I've been trying to lose weight after baby Raine. It's been such a hard battle. I would say that I gained close to 60lbs during my 3rd pregnancy. And I can say that I lost at least 40 and have around 20lbs more to go. Whew!!! That's a lot of fat!!! Hahaa!!!

But, i'm very proud to say that slowly, i'm getting there.

I DON'T workout! But i've been eating better. I've been eating less rice, and no dinner after 6pm.
More water. And No soda.

Do you have any diet trick that works? Please do share...

PS. Went shopping yesterday. I'm redy for spring.





2 comments on "Little by Little I'm getting there"
  1. These are Gorgeous pictures! You look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet. Thanks Doll! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature