Social Media

Maybelline Illegal length Mascara Review

|
I've heard so many good things and read great reviews about this Mascara, and of course immediately I wanted to try it.

I am currently using Cover Lash Blast Mascara (Waterproof) and I can say that it truly is my favorite. But like always, I keep my ears and eyes open for new products like this one from Maybelline


It is retailed for $8.95 and is available 3 shades.
I bought mine from Walmart and got the Very Black shade.


This is Maybelline's take:

Product Details

Why You'll Love It

Build 4mm of measurable extensions!
• Fiber-fix brush has 6 different contact points with each lash for optimal fiber placement
• Breakthrough formula contains fibers up to 4mm in length
• Sealing formula stretches lashes and seals fibers to lashes
• Washable, also available in waterproof formula 

For Best Results

Extend lashes upward with Fiber-Fix brush, from root to tip. Only a few strokes necessary. For best results, do not let dry between coats.  Removes easily with soap and water or Maybelline® Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. 

My personal Review:

  • I love the brush/wand. It's long and thin that it doesn't feel uncomfortable while I try reaching out on the inner and outer corner of my eyes while trying to get the tiniest lashes possible. 
  • And I also like the amount of product the brush gets, with my cover girl lash blast, the product seems to build up on the brush that I have to swipe it first in a tissue paper to get rid of excess product. And that's a total waste.
  • I love the sleek design.
  • I love the length of the wand. I get more control.
I am impressed. 
Although it's not THAT great. 
Maybe I just have a very thin lashes. 
And I was perhaps hoping for a miracle. Haha!
It's a great product, not a magic potion! LOL!
I am not a big fan of fiber-y mascara. For some reason it just ends up not looking great on me. Maybe for my type of lashes I need a mascara to add volume to my lashes and not to add length.

If you have thick lashes and just want to add length, then this mascara is for you. 


I would probably end up using this only for my lower lashes because of it's thin brush and bristles.


 Do you use this Mascara? Do you love it?
 
3 comments on "Maybelline Illegal length Mascara Review"
  1. Good review! I was always wondering about that particular mascara. I am currently using two types of mascara .. the L'Oreal Voluminous masacara which i LA-LA-LOVE and Rimmel Scandaleyes or something like that. I sometimes use them together and it lengthens and thickens my lashes. I do wanna try the Too Faced Better than False Lashes mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DI: Ooooh I have to read more about that Too Faced Mascara. Sounds like it can be a good one huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I bought this recently but haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature