I've heard so many good things and read great reviews about this Mascara, and of course immediately I wanted to try it.
I am currently using Cover Lash Blast Mascara (Waterproof) and I can say that it truly is my favorite. But like always, I keep my ears and eyes open for new products like this one from Maybelline.
It is retailed for $8.95 and is available 3 shades.
I bought mine from Walmart and got the Very Black shade.
This is Maybelline's take:
Why You'll Love ItBuild 4mm of measurable extensions!
• Fiber-fix brush has 6 different contact points with each lash for optimal fiber placement
• Breakthrough formula contains fibers up to 4mm in length
• Sealing formula stretches lashes and seals fibers to lashes
• Washable, also available in waterproof formula
For Best ResultsExtend lashes upward with Fiber-Fix brush, from root to tip. Only a few strokes necessary. For best results, do not let dry between coats. Removes easily with soap and water or Maybelline® Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.
My personal Review:
- I love the brush/wand. It's long and thin that it doesn't feel uncomfortable while I try reaching out on the inner and outer corner of my eyes while trying to get the tiniest lashes possible.
- And I also like the amount of product the brush gets, with my cover girl lash blast, the product seems to build up on the brush that I have to swipe it first in a tissue paper to get rid of excess product. And that's a total waste.
- I love the sleek design.
- I love the length of the wand. I get more control.
I am impressed.
Although it's not THAT great.
Maybe I just have a very thin lashes.
And I was perhaps hoping for a miracle. Haha!
It's a great product, not a magic potion! LOL!
I am not a big fan of fiber-y mascara. For some reason it just ends up not looking great on me. Maybe for my type of lashes I need a mascara to add volume to my lashes and not to add length.
If you have thick lashes and just want to add length, then this mascara is for you.
I would probably end up using this only for my lower lashes because of it's thin brush and bristles.
Do you use this Mascara? Do you love it?