Social Media

Photo Comparison: iPhone 4S VS Samsung Galaxy S2

|
I decided to a do a side by side comparison of photos taken by an iPhone 4s and Samsung Galaxy S2.
I tried to find the best ones that was taken in low light situations, outdoors and inside with natural lights.
Also Please take note that the front facing camera of the iPhone 4s has a VGA quality 
while the Samsung Galaxy S2 has a 2 megapixel cam.

This post is for reference only. Both phones are extremely amazing.

Click on any photo for a better preview.




Used the rear camera on this one.





I love both phones. But like what I said, I take lots of self portraits,
 so I do prefer the Samsung Galaxy S2 for better quality pictures. 5★
Photobucket
1 comment on "Photo Comparison: iPhone 4S VS Samsung Galaxy S2"

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature