Social Media

Snake Attitude?

|
This morning Jason found a snake skin in our deck.

 Sometimes a snake reminds me of some people I know. Are you familar of that term? Of the snake attitude?
(I guess it's just a FILIPINO term.)
 But you know how snakes shed their skin?
Some people I know can change attitude/personality
like how snakes shed their skin. 
I found our little reptile friend in our deck! Eek!

Sadly, I know a lot of people that are so fake. And with my personality,  I really don't like to play around. So once I feel that you are sort of a... drama queen?
You'll never hear from me again. Bye! Adios! Tata!
But if you are genuine, and I know that your heart is in the right place? I'll be your friend till the end.
You can count on me!

So alright, enough of my blibber blubbers.

I have so many exciting things going on with my blogging life.

I received this beauty product from SIBU Sea Buckthorn www.sibubeauty.com

And let me tell you this, i've only been using it for a couple of days. Well To be exact 5. And guess what? 
I'm already seeing results.
And a good one! *doing the roger rabbit dance*
Woot! Woot!
I am not gonna go into details just yet. But please do watch out for my full review on this product. 
I currently have their facial cream, and is eagerly waiting for their facial cleanser in the mail. 

So ladies and gents, if you are always on a hunt for new beauty products like me. This might be the one you are waiting for.
These are big words I am spilling out. But really, so far? 
I am very impressed. Give me one more week of using this Sibu Sea Buckthorn and I shall give you my full review!



Thank you everybody from Sibu Beauty for giving me this opportunity to try such a great product.

Talk tom!
Love,
LHEY
1 comment on "Snake Attitude?"
  1. That looks like a corn snake/rat snake. We found several of them under our shed. But since they are non-venomous, we didn't kill them. We figured they would eat the rats around the yard.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature