Social Media

SNOB? YES, from M.A.C

|

SNOB from M.A.C is my most favorite nude/pale pink lipstick for all time.

I also got my nails did. Purple and pale yellow. So cute for Spring.

I did a special photoshoot this afternoon and also did some swatches of my most favorite nude lipsticks. SO please do watch out for it tom.

How's your weekend so far?! I hope you are all doing great. And I really want to thank YOU for your loyal support and continous love by supporting me and this lil cute blog of mine. AND I shall show my appreciation by hosting a give away very very soon. I will also be posting some sneak peek photos of some of the  special items tom. I am so excited. This will be fun!!!

Goodnight! And Love to all! ♥

xo!
Lhey




8 comments on "SNOB? YES, from M.A.C"
  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Doll! Love the new haircut! So fab! :)

      Delete
  2. Cute nails, love the purple colour! I've not tried Snob but I've heard Revlon Pink Pout is similar. It's a very pretty pale pink on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh gotta check that one Pink Pout From Revlon! Thanks for sharing doll! :)

      Delete
  3. I really loved Snob when I first got it, but now I fear it doesn't suit me. Maybe I'll have to give it another go. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh can't wait to see it on you... xo!

      Delete
  4. gorgeous nails. i really am loving all of your dreamy and gorgeous photos on your blog. it's awesome to get inspirations from other bloggers. :) you have a new follower on google. i'd be honored if we stayed connected. cheers!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Love!!! I would be delighted also if we would stay connected!!! Will add you on my blog roll!!! :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature