Social Media

Spring Fashion Ideas

|
Here are some fashion ideas I snagged from shoe dazzle 's website last night
 while I was browsing around for shoes. 
I thought they were so well put together.
Unfortunately all the shoes that I want to purchase are all sold out.
Well, at least it's nice to know that there's a lot of people out there with great taste, LOL.

So what do you think of these styles?






I am also thinking of blogging more about fashion.
If and when I start working soon, I will blog about...
Something like "What I wore today!"
What do you think of that idea?
I must say that I am having a lil bit of a doubt about that idea
just because of my fear that not a lot of people might understand
or appreciate my sense of fashion.
Well, we'll see..
Photobucket
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature