Social Media

Spring Make up look No. 1

|
Hi dolls. Just thought i'd share my look today. I started my day with a dress, changed up by using hubs fedora hat and my classic white shirt and jeans, then lastly ended up with no hat no dress but a shirt, jeans  and a  pink tiedye scarf.
I played with my make up today. Ended up with a very spring-y look. At first I felt uncomfortable coz it was a little too bold for Arkansas. If I am in Vegas I wouldn't mind a bit. But since i'm living in Bella Vista, AR it made me think for a lil bit. But I decided to stick with my make up and like what I just changed my outfit from glam to chic.
How was your day today? Mine was awesome. Ended up endulging myself with some magnum ice cream. Now my belly is mad at me. Ugh!
Talk tom. LOVE y'all!!! ♥






3 comments on "Spring Make up look No. 1"
  1. You looks gorgeous as usual hun. Love Love Love the make up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Raine's "nguso" look haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature