Social Media

Black But Not Dark

|
Hey Dolls!!!! How's your week going so far?
Mine's going slow. Just the way I like it.
Today, I did a quick photo shoot to send to my agents in Vegas.
They needed new materials for flyers, and stuff.

Well, I kept everything simple. 
A black Tutu Skirt, Black Leather Corset, And Leopard Pumps.
I really don't like making a list of all the brands that I use.
I don't think it's necessary unless someone asks me.
Brands are not THAT important to me.
It's the sense of style that matters.
How you put things together, and How You Style it.
Agree???







I will be hosting a give away on Monday! 
So please watch out for it!!!

Whatchatink of the pictures?
Would love to hear your opinions!!!

xo!
lhey

5 comments on "Black But Not Dark"
  1. You're so right - brands totally don't matter when you can do an amazing job with something that costs less opposed to something that costs more!

    I LOVE the first photo, the lighting is gorgeous and you look fierrrrce!

    xoxxx
    Suki
    (suminat from Instagram by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! Glad you found me here. Following your blog now as well!!! XO!

      Delete
  2. I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE the photos, sis! Especially the first and fifth one! You are so glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis, salamat. Ang hirap magsarili ng self portrait. Ang tagal saka pabalik balik just to check if I took any good shots. Nyahaha!!! I'm happy naman with the results. Thanks again...

      Delete
  3. OMG u r totally hot mom :)
    U r so gorgeous ^^

    Xoxo,
    Fenny

    http://ladies-homejournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature