Social Media

Color Blocking Maxi Dress

|




I am loving color blocking over these past few weeks. I've been playing around with colors and patterns too.

I love the color purple. I can say that it's my favorite color.

What is yours? What do you tbink of this "color blocking" trend? A fan or not really? Hope you are having an awesome weekend!!!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my precious little princess. Birthday post will be uploaded tomorrow!

Gd'night guys! XO!

Lhey ♥

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
3 comments on "Color Blocking Maxi Dress"
  1. Wow. You look absolutely beautiful in this dress. Gorgeous hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a beautiful family! and that is a really pretty dress. :D

    10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature