Social Media

Faveswap with twitter friends

|

I participated in this faveswap with my twiter friends that was hosted/organized by the Ever beautiful Ree of ReeRacoma.Com

The rules are easy as 1,2,3
You must be willing to spend up to $15 before tax and share some of your favorite goodies.
And I got my goodies yesterday. Weeeeeee.

My swap partner is @lalayu and I am so happy with all the goodies  she sent my way.

Goodies I received:
JOURNAL
I can never have enough journal.
I am that girl that still sits on one corner with a pen and a journal and just write my thoughts away.

TO DO LIST
like what she said, being a mom consists of a never ending to do list.

A HAPPY HIPPO SNACK
Yes, I hid it from the kids seester.
It was uber yummy!!!! Thank you!

A yummy yummy smelling lotion, A nutregena make up remover towelettes.
And the  E.L.F shimmer lotion which is perfect for the summer...

I am so glad I joined this faveswap.
And I am definitely lookig forward for more...


2 comments on "Faveswap with twitter friends"
  1. yay!! This was so much fun! Great stuff!

    www.reeracoma.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature