Social Media

Happy Mother's Day

|

To you, the most hard working person in this world... Happy Mother's day.

My kids are all in bed. My husband is slowly starting to feel better. No fancy dates or gifts given today to So-called  celebrate Mommy's day. But guess what?! My heart is so full of love. Tears of happiness rolls down my face while I type this. I am so happy. So blessed with this beautiful family.

I am so honored to have the title "Mommy".

For me, it's the highest rank in this world. And i'm sure with that you can agree. I am loved. So loved... every second of the day I feel it. And I sure hope that i'm giving all the love back that they're giving me in ten folds.

So To all of you Mommy's out there. One day is not enough to honor you. You are the best. You're doing your best. And you are appreciated.

Happy Mommy's Day...
To you From Me!

xo!
Lhey

2 comments on "Happy Mother's Day"
  1. Awwww. What a sweet message. Happy Mother's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy mother's day, beautiful mom!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature