Social Media

MAC: So Chaud Lipstick

|



With the Tangerine Trend going on, I had to jump into the wagon. I own Morange from MAC but i'm just not quite happy with it. It's too bright Orange for me. While this SoChaud on the other hand is a perfect medium of orange and red and it's also matte which I love.

I like it a lot.

Although I think I still have to find me the perfect coral lipstick. But as of now I am very happy with this one. What do you think of this tangerine trend? Liking it?!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
12 comments on "MAC: So Chaud Lipstick"
  1. This color looks amazing on you. I could never pull off this color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe!!! I think it's too bright on me. But like it nevertheless.

      Mwah!

      Delete
  2. That is such a Beautiful shade. I LOVE the orange lipstick trend. I have some revlon that I am Loving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta check out some stuff from Revlon too. Thanks for your comment luv.

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty colour! :)
    I am a new follower!
    I would love it if you could check out my blog!
    Pretty Little Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi doll. Thanks for following. Would be my pleasure to follow you back.

      Delete
  4. It looks so beautiful on you, sis. I can't pull that look off - hindi yata bagay sa mga morenang katulad ko hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis, mas morena pa nga ako sayo eh. Bagay yan. Be bold subukan mo. Would love to see a picture ha?!

      Delete
  5. so fierce! <3 Love it <3 you look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sige Lhey, pinalakas mo loob ko hehehe. Bili ako niyan pag may budget (alam mo na, walang trabaho kaya tipid-tipid)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature