Social Media

To My King: Happy Birthday

|

No matter how many crossroad we take, Every road we'll pick will always be the best as long as i'm with you. No matter how many decisions we have to make, right or wrong we'll make it work. No matter how many questions we have to answer, the answer will come as simple as 1,2,3 because no matter what I do, it will always be special as long as I am doing it with you.

Thank you for making me happy...

Happy Happy Birthday My Love.

I love you. Now, forever, and always!



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
1 comment on "To My King: Happy Birthday"
  1. Hey love your blog, please follow back :)
    www.cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature