Social Media

Booty Call

|




Are you ready to rock your skimpt short shorts and bikinis?

It's a no brainer that the biggest butt bummer is cellulite. And i've read that it affects 90% of women, even naturally thin ones.

Picked up som tips from COSMO that I believe is worh sharing with all of you.

THE BEST NONSURGICAL FIX: body lotions that, when used daily, thicken skin's collagen levels (like Nivea Skin Firming Moisturizing with Q10 and HYDRAIQ, $10)

"COLLAGEN KEEPS SKIN PLUMP-the more you have, the less you'll notice fat bulges"



:

Here's another tip from Cosmo

Smooth Face Primer onto the area: it will in the divots (like it does your pores) creating a smooth sexy surface.

So? Whatchatink?

Have you tried any of these tricks/tips? I know I haven't. But now that I do, I will definitely be trying a few!

Have a sexy summer!!!

lhey ♥

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature