Social Media

Closet Storage Before and After

|

MONDAY is cleaning day for me. But today is different, I did more than usual. Now that we are not moving, I am in the process of organizing our home. I started in our closet, I took all our clothes out, Took winter clothes down to the basement,  picked up my fave shoes and placed everything else down in my "diva" room (in the making still)

I don't like cleaning. But I love organizing my shoes, make up, and clothes. Eventhough I got overwhelmed in the beginning, but it was over all a successful day. A completed project.

I feel good. *Cheers* for a productive Monday.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature