Social Media

Define "Father"

|
Being a father is not all about having the ability to produce a sperm to create a child. 


It's the ability to ACCEPT SUCH TASKS OF RESPONSIBILITIES and to possess a loving heart. The very moment I saw the sparkle in your eyes when you met little Zy. I knew right then and there, YOU are the FATHER that any mother would want their children to have. 

Your Patience and kindness is remarkable. Your virtue and honor will be embarked onto our kids and their children's children. Your laughter and fun soul completes our children's childhood.



Thank you My Love. Thank you for loving us with all your heart...







Thank you for being the best partner any mom could ever want. The sleepless nights, the crying, the fights between brother and sister. The tantrums, the "whatever's" the stomping, door slamming, the facial expressions, the continuous "Dad, May I have?" THANK YOU.

For always putting the kids and I above all else in this world. For being your best at all times. For giving our kids the love of a father that mostly at times unfathomable to other people. You are special and the love you give them is even more special. And we hope that we give you a love back that you deserve every single moment we can. 

Thanks for all your love and support, You never get tired. Your patience is such an inspiration. You keep me strong. You make me a better person every day. 



I appreciate you dad! Our kids love you far beyond any words could express.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TODAY, AND EVERY DAY.
You deserve nothing but the best, and only the best....

I am honored to be the mother of your children...
Thank you for making me your wife.
I love you!

Lhey
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature