Social Media

Forever 21 Sailor Shirts

|
 



 

 

 

 



I love my sailor shirts I got from F21 the other day. YAY!
I got 2 colors. Blue and Red. It retails for $5.99 each. Beat that! Huh! Hehe. I love the fit on me, it's not to  loose but it's not squeezing me also. I love how it lays on my skin. I feel like my body can breathe much better. If that makes any sense to you, lol!

ON THE OTHER HAND... Let's talk about my VS jammies. The tank top fits me perfectly, but my pants? yay my pants... it sweeps our whole house. It gathers lots of dust bunnies. Yay! I bought a size small and it's still so stinkin' loooong. I am 5 "2" a very cute size, but I find it so hard to find perfect jammies and pants that would fit my height perfectly. Sigh...

How's your weekend so far? Hope you're having a blast!!! Talk to y'all tom!!!

xo!
lhey


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature