Social Media

Pink Bombshell Make Up Look: MAC Pink Nouveau Lipstick

|
I LOVE PINK!!!!
Here's a simple Ombre Look I created 
Using MAC's Wonderwoman Palette.
It's sexy and sultry.
You can wear this day or night.

Hubs, just got me a new lipstick, the MAC Pink Nouveau this morning. 
Isn't he the sweetest? He also got me the MAC Pro eye make up remover 
YEY!!! Love my Jason so much.

So anyways, Here's the Final Look, 
Lemme know what you think in the comments below!!!

Products I used:

FACE:
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC30
MAC Studio Fix Foundation NC40
MAC Studio Fix Powder with Foundation NC42 & NC30

BLUSH: 
Dolly Mix

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Wonderwoman Palette Defiance, And Paradise Island
Highlighter Eyeshadow: MAC Nylon
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
MAC Eye Kohl - (White Liner) Fascinating

Lips:
MAC Pink Nouveau










Photobucket



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature