Social Media

Self Portraits? yay or nay?

|

Did a self portrait shoot today, set up my mini studio in the basement and had a little mommy time.


I only took a few shots so I can set up a simple website http://www.lheybellaonline.webs.com since i'm having trouble with mobileme and iweb I decided to just go ahead and do another one...


I love how simple and easy it is to create my whole site, I think i'm going to upgrade to premium sooner than I thought.


I will post pictures tom. I'm a bit tired, or you can just take a peek of the new site, pictures are there!


Ciao Bella,

LHEY ♥


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
3 comments on "Self Portraits? yay or nay?"
  1. Thanks so much guys! I am still trying to figure out this threaded comments. I can't seem to reply to all of your comments one by one, sigh...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature