Social Media

TGIF

|

WHAT AN INTERESTING EVENING I HAD. Haha!!! That's all I can say!

All I can say is that my "diva" room that is somewhat in the making will have more value than I thought.

My artist side has to pour it's creative juices somewhere. And I have a feeling that i'll be spending lots and lots of time down there.

We are getting ready for our trip to LA, by land. Yep, Roadtrip baby!!!! We are excited and not at the same time. We will make it a 2 day drive.
Gosh it will be a heck of a trip! Haha!

I will be busy in the next few days. So I will try my best to post my review about the NYX Crimson Amulet Palette tom. Please watch out for that!

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!!

XO,
Lhey ♥

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature