Social Media

Time to refocus. What matters most is them...

|
I did a lot of thinking these past few days.
And I noticed that I have my phone glued into my hands, like...
ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME 
no bueno!

SO, I told myself that I have to make some changes around here.
My passion for make up and blogging is taking over my focus and attention. And I want to change that. 
I love make up and fashion please don't get me wrong.
But I love my kids and taking pictures of them so much more.

Why am I saying this?

because you will notice that I will be posting less and less about make up stuff. I just have to find the happy medium.
A perfect balance between family and my hobbies.

So with that,
I will leave you with these precious photos...
Hope you'll like them!!!






1 comment on "Time to refocus. What matters most is them..."
  1. It's great that you are trying to find the perfect balance. I enjoy reading writing anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature