Social Media

Moving, Songs, & Shakes

|

Waaaaaaah my head's spinning round and round. Too much things to accomplish, too little time. Boo!

We are moving back to Las Vegas, we are going to leave our beautiful home here in Arkansas  for... LIFE. Yes, coz we won't having nothing yet in Vegas. We are leaving here with few clothes, shoes, and our '99 Ford Windstar, lol! That's all part of our plan. The adventure. The life. The memories.

Songs. Yep, new band. Means lots and lots of new songs. And this poor brain of mine can't absorb too much information all at once. Ugh!!!

Shakes.
Yes. Body by Vi is the bomb!

You really gotta call me.
Don't be telling me I didn't ask you.

Xo!
lhey ♥


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature