Social Media

Trick Or Treat?

|
I honestly enjoy creating cute stuff and I appreciate all of you.
And I hope you guys are liking everything that i'm sharing.
We themers spend a lot of time on these stuff that you see.
And We love hearing from you. A simple "Thank you" is more than enough.
So when you download anything free, from anybody.
And even our paid themes.
Please take the time to leave a comment and say "Thank you!"
Our hard work pays off when it is appreciated and loved.

iPHONE 4-4S



iPhone5




JUST SHARING:
I understand the fact that there will always be that someone that "HAS TO SAY SOMETHING"
So uncalled for. I lost my patience this morning, but I don't regret anything.
I'm kind, but i'm not a saint! People did me wrong number of times but I kept quiet.
I know it takes a strong person to be the bigger person in the complete picture.
But sometimes, strength can also be measured in a different way.
Sometimes you just have to push back.
Even just a little.
Then breathe in and out again...

A Piece of advise. 
RESPECT should be MUTUAL.
Respect. It is EARNED.

And once lost, it's shattered forever.
Photobucket
2 comments on "Trick Or Treat?"
  1. These are super adorable!! Thanks
    (^v^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your wallpapers are all super cute and you have an amazing talent !! Thanks so much for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature