Social Media

Color Me XOXO iPhone 4-4S & 5

|
$5

BASIC UI

Updated:
biteSMS Pop Up
Blue Bar
Themed BG on Settings

LOCK SCREEN
EXTRA WALLPAPERS
SIGNAL, BATTERY METERS,
BUTTONS
CHAT KIT
ICONS
FOLDER SWITCHER
ICON MASKS FOR A MORE UNIFORM LOOK
FOLDER ICON
DIAL PAD
NOTES

I would like to Thank my Sis Steph for all her help and guidance creating 
and updating this theme.
This would not even be possible without her.
Make sure you check out her new designs because it's the BOMB!
I am not kidding... It's always the best!

And thank you all for patiently on waiting on this.
For some of you that has already purchased this. 
Please email me with your Receipt 
or PayPal Email and I will you the update!
Thank you...


FREE COLOR KEYBOARD 
Be sure to READ my Terms and Conditions before purchase
Please click 'RETURN TO MOMMY LHEY' after successful payment

THANK YOU,
$5

For iPhone 5 Pay Here

For Iphone 4-4S Pay Here

Photobucket

17 comments on "Color Me XOXO iPhone 4-4S & 5"
  1. Thank you and steph for making my iPhone experience for the last year a great one!!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy for this theme! I love it! The only thing I'm having issues with is getting the yellow badge button to show up. I tried renaming it by taking off the "@2x" at the end but it still won't work. I also tried adding the same file with the "@2x" at the end and it still won't show up. Instead I get the regular Apple red badge :( Please help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Bella, I'm so frustrated too. Right now i'm using clear bade from iphantom. Sowee...

      Delete
  3. I found a way to do it! You have to save the badge under var/stash/themes/colormexoxo/bundles/springboard as "SSBadgeBG" and "SSBadgeBG@2x" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. With this UI activated my bejeweled app will not open jus a black screen any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't heard any issue. All my apps are working well. Sorry.

      Delete
    2. Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it again

      Delete
    3. Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it again

      Delete
  5. Ok thanks also do I jus create the SSBadgeBG or do I copy it from another place?

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI there. I was wondering if there is a way to get the icons only from the Color Me XOXO set? They're beautiful and I'd love to use them on my android phone. Thanks so much.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI there. I was wondering if there is a way to get the icons only from the Color Me XOXO set? They're beautiful and I'd love to use them on my android phone. Thanks so much.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI there. I was wondering if there is a way for me to get the Color Me XOXO icons only. They're beautiful and I'd love to use them on my android phone. Thanks a bunch.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather, I have this for Go Launcher. Please go to www.mybellathemes.com THANK YOU! :)

      Delete
  9. hey I just purchased the 'ColorfulXOXO' and its telling me the zip file is corrupt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please make add ons for this theme ❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I am currently unable to jailbreak due to updating my software (bad times) but was wondering if it would be possible to buy just the wallpapers from your very pretty theme - I am totally willing to donate ofcourse! Thanx! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature