Social Media

Custom Retro Blush Wallpapers

|
This is for A custom wallpaper. Retro Blush.
I am asking a $3 donation


What you'll get:
Lockscreen and Home Wallpaper of 3 designs.
So a total of 6 Walls.

This is available for Android, and iDevices.

And I will need dimensions of your phone 
or you can email me a high resolution Screenshot 
of your Home Wall.
I also need the first letter of your name or whatever letter you want me put in there.

Please allow 24-48 hrs. before I can send you your wall.
Email me infos: mommylhey@yahoo.com



XOXO,
Photobucket

1 comment on "Custom Retro Blush Wallpapers"
  1. I send you an e-mail about these. If the still are available to get,please let me know,then i pay the money by Paypal to you. Have a nice eving,Daphny

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature